We provide the highest quality private music instruction by our distinguished faculty. Open to all levels, ages and styles, Sierra Madre Music strives to meet the needs and musical goals of each individual student.
As a student of SMM, students will have the opportunity to perform in two recitals a year in addition to many outreach and community concert opportunities.
Now offering private lessons in the following: guitar, bass, ukulele, violin, cello, piano, flute, clarinet, sax, voice, composition, drums, trumpet, rock band and more...
$33.00/30 minute lesson
$48.00/45 minute lesson
$64.00/60 minute lesson
*Tuition does not cover cost of materials
Four 1-hour group session: $80/student
*Please speak to SMM directly for more information about our group classes and scheduling.
*Tuition does not cover the costs of materials.
Now enrolling Summer Rock Camp 2017
more info click here
or call 626-316-7017
Attendance: Students are expected to arrive on time to all lessons and classes. No extra time will be given for late arrivals.
1. Students are allowed 1 (one) excused absence a month.
2. If a student needs to be absent, he/she must notify SMM at least 24 hours before their scheduled lesson time.
3. In the case of same-day cancellations due to illness, students must make-up the missed lesson. Same day cancellations are ONLY permitted in the case of illness.
4. If a student misses two lessons or more in a row, SMM reserves the right to remove the student from their time slot.
5. No cancellations are allowed for Group Classes, even in the case of illness.
6. If you would like to discontinue lessons for any reason, please give Sierra Madre Music at least 2 weeks advance notice, otherwise you will continue to be charged.
Instructor Cancellations: In an effort to give our students the highest quality in music instruction, we provide teachers who are not only exceptional educators, but who also have an active and vibrant performing schedule. If a SMM instructor must cancel a student’s lesson, the student will be provided with a qualified substitute instructor. If a sub is not found, the student will not be charged for the instructor’s missed lesson and will not be required to schedule a make-up lesson.
1. Tuition for Private Instruction is due in full at the first lesson of each month.
2. Group Class Tuition is due in full at the start of each four-week cycle.
3. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, check and cash are accepted.
4. Tuition is non-refundable.
Retail Return Policy: SMM will gladly return items for store credit within 14 days of purchase provided the items are not damaged or used and are accompanied by the original sales receipt. There are no returns on strings, reeds, sheet music, books or CD’s.